jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you could have the powers of Superman, would you?

1. MatthewLeo1701 profile image73
    MatthewLeo1701posted 5 years ago

If you could have the powers of Superman, would you?

If given the choice of having Superman powers or not, would you, why or why not?

2. Leroyworld profile image61
    Leroyworldposted 5 years ago

I would say yes, fast before someone realizes the huge mistake being made at the time.  You just do not pass up an opportunity like that.  Imagine the money I would save on gas being able to fly instead of driving.

3. LadyGrinningSoul* profile image60
    LadyGrinningSoul*posted 5 years ago

I'd say yes 100% because if i ever thought i had made a mistake then i would only use them if i really needed to like saving someone's life. The only thing i wouldn't want is all the villains after me!

4. FIS profile image77
    FISposted 5 years ago

yes.. though... I think I'd prefer the powers of the Silver Age Martian Manhunter or perhaps The Composite Superman.

5. cperuzzi profile image99
    cperuzziposted 5 years ago

Nope.  As much as I'd love to have all of those superpowers, I'd need to know I could make love to the woman I love.  Just think about how deadly it would be for any man with those powers and strength to have an involuntary muscle reaction and how it would effect a mortal woman.

Yeah, flying and x-ray vision is nice, but It's nothing to enjoying yourself with one you love.

6. daydreamer13 profile image61
    daydreamer13posted 5 years ago

Oh yea!! Anything to make life easier is good and to be able to have fun with it too just makes it awesome!

7. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 5 years ago

Sure thing, if I could control them well. I could treat a fever with my breath, cure hypothermia with my heat vision, diagnose a broken bone or even find internal injuries with the X-ray vision, and get even the heaviest patients collared, boarded, and to the hospital quicker than even a flight crew with super speed, strength, and flight.

8. Lamar Johns profile image69
    Lamar Johnsposted 5 years ago

I would'nt. Although the aspect of an easier life and saving other people's lives sounds appealing, I would be nothing more than an indestructible klutz. Besides, any human relationship would be strained. I would have to act like I'm human when I am not. And sex would be rather difficult.

working