jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you were given a $1 million that you shouldspend within a day, what would you

1. dainy665dane profile image62
    dainy665daneposted 5 years ago

If you were given a $1 million that you shouldspend within a day, what would you buy?

If you were given a $1 million that you should spend within a day, what would you buy/where would you spend the money?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6647865_f260.jpg

2. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

Pay the house off, and the car, buy another vehicle, get some new clothes and shoes for both of us, buy a lot of groceries to stay stocked up, give my mother flowers, she doesn't need the money, go someplace we like to stay for a while and come home resume his work and my home/writer/lady of leisure status! I am sure there is more but I think this is a good start! Not to waste any of it and put lots in the bank.

3. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I would buy books and software, property,  buy a concrete technology franchise, buy a fast food store like Wendys, kilns, mold making machines, pay for college courses, hire someone to help me make a good website, buy a commercial rider lawn mower,   buy bonds, and IRA.

4. profile image59
    Squirrelgonzoposted 5 years ago

If I was given $1 million dollars with the stipulation that I had to spend it in one day, I would pay off all of my boyfriend and I's debt. Our parent's debt too.

Then, I would buy whatever I need to get my project car finished, followed by whatever my boyfriend needs to finish his project truck.

I'd get my kitty a bigger cat tree, the dogs some nice dog houses that work in the summer as well as the winter with keeping them cool/warm. All of them would get lots of treats.

A nice big dinner would follow, after which I would announce that the remainder of the money (if any,) was going to several different charities for military families, animal shelters, toys for tots.

I would sleep good that night. smile

5. Suzie HQ profile image96
    Suzie HQposted 5 years ago

Pay off mortgages (2), buy flights to Italy, organise the transportation of personal effects to Italy, buy furniture, kitchen and organise works on property in Italy!! Any change would be chocolate souffles and caffe latte's in fabrizio's in Ostuni, Italy!!!

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I would pay off my house, buy property and gold and good health insurance....and poof the million would be gone.

7. jonnycomelately profile image82
    jonnycomelatelyposted 5 years ago

A run-down badly managed nursing home, where the occupants were badly treated, and make sure by the end of a year, that they all loved living there as a family and as a real home.

8. Sheepsquatch profile image65
    Sheepsquatchposted 5 years ago

I would buy either an immediate annuity or some bonds.

working