jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What will you do if I give you 1 million US dollars now?

1. Mikuru Hirai profile image44
    Mikuru Hiraiposted 2 years ago

What will you do if I give you 1 million US dollars now?

Please, I want honest answers. No one will judge you if you give weird answers. In fact, the wilder, the better! Haha!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12806822_f260.jpg

2. Besarien profile image86
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

Id take 300,000 dollars of it and put it into an educational trust for my son so that he could become a doctor and remain mostly debt free after his four year degree, which I believe we already have enough in trust to cover. With the rest I would set up a scholarship to help other determined people in need of funding trying to get degrees in science and medicine so that they can help solve the world's problems and give back to others.

Mikuru Hiraiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I'm disappointed.. wouldn't you be thanking me first for giving you a million dollars? LOL im just kidding. That's a nice plan right there. Thanks for answering.

3. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I lead a pretty modest life, and I don't see myself changing that. I'd like to pay off my house, and make a few repairs. I'd also like to replace my truck, because it's 16 years old.

I have a couple of friends who have business ideas, but don't have the capital to get started. It would be great to gift them the dollars, with no strings or expectations.

I've always wanted to be able to donate money to my friend's animal rescue, but all I can usually afford is five or ten dollars. It would be awesome to put half a million in a trust for her, so the interest could help offset her monthly bills.

That is so nice of you Lisa! Thanks for answering smile

4. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 2 years ago

Thank you for the loan or if it's a gift Pay any taxes on it first. Then invest it, wisely so, I could pay It back to you or forward it, to someone or some organization I believed would help humanity . I don't believe in interest payments on loans or debts. Inflation always makes the money supply worth less over a period of time.

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

I would ask if it is tax free, otherwise you didn't give me a million dollars.

it's tax free lol

working