How can Art, crafts, writing and sharing work help with emotional stress in dail

1. whonunuwho profile image80
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

How can Art, crafts, writing and sharing work help with emotional stress in daily life?

Can art work, writing and sharing with others, help one to overcome stresses and worry in daily life?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6857414_f260.jpg

2. NC4Life078 profile image86
    NC4Life078posted 5 years ago

Yes, it is a great way to relieve stress. It really depends on the person as some people may take to writing, others drawing or singing. This can regularly change as well. I used to write poetry when I was stressed in High School. Since then I had stopped, yet, I have sung, wrote music, drew, and danced. It is a great way to express yourself, you just have to find your niche. Even if your not "good" who cares as long as you're blowing steam.

Sharing with others works the same way. As it is relieving you from the burden (or so it feels). Generally, once you have be it socializing or a form of art, you feel much better, and are able to continue with the day.

3. HLKeeley profile image82
    HLKeeleyposted 5 years ago

It keeps you busy. Your mind wanders off the stress and focuses on the work. For me crafts make me feel much better because it keeps my mind busy and problem solving. For a little bit, all that matters is getting the work done.

Writing just reminds me because I am still in my head. I need to get out of my head.

working