Have you read the book THE 4 HOUR WORKWEEK, if so what do you think about its pr

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

Have you read the book THE 4 HOUR WORKWEEK, if so what do you think about its premise?

2. JP993 profile image88
    JP993posted 5 years ago

This is on my list of books to read. The guy that wrote is a legend. He adapts it to everything he does. He learnt Chinese in his teens which secured him a translation job in china he's also used his method on normal stuff like learning to swim after having a terrible experience as a kid. This book is a must if you want to get more done and achieve more.

3. teresakbecker profile image62
    teresakbeckerposted 5 years ago

I liked the book a lot. Not necessarily because I buy into actually working 4 hours a week, however the concept - freeing yourself of mundane tasks to actually live your life is something that makes sense to me, and I'm striving to cut the "extras" that take up time, but don't actually get me anywhere. Along the same lines, the book "Linchpin" by Seth Godin is a really good one. The concept is similar, but doesn't encourage working less - it encourages working smarter and leveraging your talents to do great work. Check out my book review here: http://teresakbecker.hubpages.com/hub/B … n-Linchpin

working