jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

All time favorite Book / Novel and author ?

1. Nrjsh profile image65
    Nrjshposted 5 years ago

All time favorite Book / Novel  and author  ?

Which is your all time favorite book/ Novel and authors ?

2. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Love Story by Erich Segal always. The I enjoyed "The Kite Runner" also by Khaled Hosseini. Its a tough question for one like me as i like to read a lot.
    Thank you.

3. saurabhpande23c profile image60
    saurabhpande23cposted 5 years ago

"The Kite runner" by Khaled Hosseini. It depicts the story of young ones in Afgan so thoughtfully yet dramatically, you can't just leave it without reading in a single shot.

4. First Colony profile image61
    First Colonyposted 5 years ago

"Of Mice and Men" by Steinbeck is my favorite book of all time.  It is so well-written and has no extraneous "stuff"
    As for my favorite author, it is Thomas Hardy.

5. duffsmom profile image62
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It changes.  Right now it is a book, the second in a dystopian trilogy, called Outpost by Ann Aguirre.

The first book, Enclave, was great, the second even better.  Now I have to wait a year for the third one Horde.

I've read a lot of books and right now this one is my favorite.

All time favorite author though is Ray Bradbury.  I loved anything he wrote.

6. Dreamhowl profile image98
    Dreamhowlposted 5 years ago

I always loved Dragonflight, by Anne McCaffrey, because it was a book my mother got me when I was younger after she learned how much I loved dragons. I was instantly hooked, and I can't say I have another favorite right now.

7. hagsvilleUSA profile image61
    hagsvilleUSAposted 5 years ago

official answer: All Quiet on the Western Front, by Remarque

actual answer: Slaughterhouse Five, by Vonnegut

8. Jem Jones profile image58
    Jem Jonesposted 5 years ago

It varies but the horse and his boy of the chronicles of Narnia, the Great Gatsby, all time favorite author is Tamara Pierce although I find Dan Brown riveting as well.... Based on my mood and current reading choice seeing as how whatever book I'm reading at that moment is generally my fav ....it's too hard to pick just one