jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

Could I put some of my creative writing on HubPages so others can read it?

1. magnifique100 profile image60
    magnifique100posted 5 years ago

Could I put some of my creative writing on HubPages so others can read it?

2. profile image0
    Janhornerposted 5 years ago

Absolutely!  Get those fingers tapping on the keyboard.  We are a big huge family who offer each other support.

Will be following you and will definitely read your hubs, welcome aboard!

Jan

1. magnifique100 profile image60
      magnifique100posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh wow!  Thanks!  smile  I'm writing an article right now but I'll be sure to share some of my poems as soon as I can!  Thanks for answering my question!  smile

2. swordsbane profile image60
      swordsbaneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

As long as it's not published ANYWHERE else.  I've run into this problem before.  Publish something here, then put it anywhere else; facebook post, a writer's forum... anything and HubPages will take it down here.

3. d-b-ggaming profile image81
    d-b-ggamingposted 5 years ago

I would if i were you, i personally have 75 hubs most of which are poetry and i majorly enjoy what little feedback i get, of course i only have about 2400 views between all my hubs after 3 years and thats a bit disappointing, wish more people would read them. But i wish you luck!

4. chriscamaro profile image94
    chriscamaroposted 5 years ago

Sure!  I've got a piece of creative writing myself.  In fact it was my first hub!  Good writing is always welcomed.

5. paul pruel profile image71
    paul pruelposted 5 years ago

Yes you can as long they're not yet published somewhere else.

6. writinglover profile image86
    writingloverposted 5 years ago

Heck, yeah! Most of my hubs are creative writing pieces. So, if I was you, I'd get to working on those hubs. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work, kay'?

7. profile image0
    radiantwritingposted 5 years ago

Of course you can - the only problem is, creative writing blogs are not read nearly as much as How To blogs or Informative blogs. I wrote "The Caretaker" in November 2011 and it has been read a total of 50 times

http://radiantwriting.hubpages.com/hub/The-Caretaker

In comparison to "Suicide and the Golden Gate Bridge"

http://radiantwriting.hubpages.com/hub/ … ate-Bridge

Written in November 2009 and read over 61,000 times.
    It is no doubt the lack of google searches looking for fiction material to read.

It is great practice and you can link it to another of your higher exposure hubs to produce more reads. Who knows you could end up another Stephenie Meyer.

Check out my blog on how she became a best selling author with no previous experience. Its very encouraging!!!

http://radiantwriting.hubpages.com/hub/Why-Twilight

8. Dr. Haddox profile image79
    Dr. Haddoxposted 5 years ago

Yes, of course you can put your creative writing on Hubpages. If you are at a point in your writing adventure where you would like some feedback, Hubpages is the perfect place to introduce your creative work. We all wish you the best on Hubpages. We all in this adventure called writing, together.
    Take care.
    Dr. Haddox

9. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 5 years ago

Of course you can, we would love to read some of your work.

10. jg555 profile image61
    jg555posted 5 years ago

Of course! I am going to start writing short stories starting in the new year. I plan to post one a day for the year.

1. d-b-ggaming profile image81
      d-b-ggamingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thats a lofty goal i wish you luck!

11. safiq ali patel profile image72
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

Yes...hubpages is a great place to post your creative writing.... Go ahead. You'll find that people even like reading it.

working