Like, following is complicated, maybe. Sometimes, at least. I think?

1. Hugh Fredericks profile image60
    Hugh Fredericksposted 5 years ago

Like, following is complicated, maybe. Sometimes, at least. I think?

Here's the thing. I don't really know if I like you enough to follow you. I mean, I *could* like you, you know, as a thing that's, you know, "possible". It's just... I dunno. Maybe it's me. Yeah, maybe it's me. Obviously, I'm not big on commitment. Not that, you know, I haven't tried. But it's just, I dunno, it's just like, a big time hole and I just, you know, don't have a lot right now and ... sigh... look, you're a good person, no ones saying you aren't, but right now, it's... it's complicated okay? No - you don't have to... sigh... look, I have to go, my cab's here... we'll talk later, OK?

2. JimTxMiller profile image77
    JimTxMillerposted 5 years ago

Hugh, that has got to be the absolute worst written question I have read this morning, and thanks for writing it! I mean, like, it totally hooked me into checking you out, dude, and now you're stuck with me following you, whether you want me to or not; and isn't an unwanted follower, in truth, a stalker? I don't know; I guess it is complicated, sort of, in one way or another. What was the question?

working