jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Where are the wild things?

1. mcbel profile image74
    mcbelposted 5 years ago

Where are the wild things?

2. That Grrl profile image70
    That Grrlposted 5 years ago

I captured a wild spider in the kitchen just last night.

3. starstream profile image79
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

You must first leave the city and venture to the path along the river. There you can find the wild flowers and vistas.

4. Incognito Israel profile image59
    Incognito Israelposted 5 years ago

They are inside  the coagulation of dreams the city screams. They generate the energies of neon's commotion. Cities sleep while people dream like empty cans lust for content in hand. Smoke stacks proof of mans contact. They are inside trying to hide from the hand of ever-mores motion. Wild things are the bi product of the cities consumption of commotion. They are inside.

1. Tusitala Tom profile image60
      Tusitala Tomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

A poet.   Not sure what the questioner meant about Wild things, but your interpretation of human emotions is a good one.

2. Violet Flame profile image74
      Violet Flameposted 5 years agoin reply to this

this poetic construct deserves a hub of its own-- be wild and be heard! xo

5. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

There was a wild wasp in my bedroom today.  It was flying very slowly as if it was dying.  It really scared me.

6. lupine profile image73
    lupineposted 5 years ago

Depends on what subject you are referring. They can be in your mind.

7. mcbel profile image74
    mcbelposted 5 years ago

I must admit, many of these answers are not what I expected, which is exactly what I expected while writing such a vague question. I'm not sure where or even what the wild things are, but the fact that a random question like that can pop up in my head, and there is somewhere that I can get feedback on my mind's rambling thoughts, is a great feeling.

1. lupine profile image73
      lupineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes. asking hubbers their opinion helps to sort out your mind, even when those around you may not understand or give you an answer.