jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What is your most creative idea that you were able to complete?

1. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

What is your most creative idea that you were able to complete?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

An old english calligraphy page. There are two of them hanging in the office room side-by-side like an open Bible, and yes, both have verses. The first I finished in high school, the other last year. Everything was in ink. The designs, the animals, the old English. smile I'm very proud of them.

starstreamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your project sounds beautiful.  It would be great to be able to see a picture of it.

3. profile image0
    Moeskyposted 5 years ago

Beginning of this year I set up a business to publish my own "digital" children's picturebooks. I'd illustrated books for a few years, but this was my first where I wrote the story, did the illustrations, and published it as a video-film with spoken-text and background music - I also created the website to promote it. A lot of work that I'm proud of. But then I ditched my plan to continue the business and started on my present project - my first album.

4. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

The creative relfection on the Aboriginal issue in Western Australia that was published. It took me a year and a half to complete, I prefer to write short pieces so it was something out of my comfort zone...

starstreamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This sounds like an nteresting project. Congratulations!

working