jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How much time you spend for reading?

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image34
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

How much time you spend for reading?

What is your favorite choice for reading. Is it fiction or non fiction? How you collect reading materials?

2. Paul Kuehn profile image93
    Paul Kuehnposted 4 years ago

sunilkunnoth,
    I like reading both fiction and non-fiction.  As for fiction, I'm into the British and American classics from the 19th and 20th centuries.  I also like Tom Clancy's books.  I get my reading materials both from an English bookstore in Bangkok and also from free on-line books.

sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi Paul Kuehn

Glad to note that your are a serious reader.  I request you to read some classics too. Thank you for the answer.

3. Taleb80 profile image83
    Taleb80posted 4 years ago

In average, I spend two hours reading a day. I like to read hard copy books so I buy from local bookstores. Recently, & for the first time I bought a hard copy book from Amazon. Mostly, I read non fiction books.

sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Taleb for your answer.

4. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image86
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

Although I haven't been doing well on my reading for the past few weeks (I've been really busy lately) I will regularly spend anywhere from two to six hours a day reading. I primarily read classics ranging from the 19th century all the way back to Greek mythology. I buy books pretty much anywhere I can. I buy them at yard sales, at local bookstores, and from websites such as Amazon.com, Biblio, and eBay.

working