jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What are the top four internet sites for on-line article writing? Which one do

1. ytsenoh profile image87
    ytsenohposted 4 years ago

What are the top four internet sites for on-line article writing?  Which one do you prefer?

2. bizarrett81 profile image69
    bizarrett81posted 4 years ago

I'm not sure about any others right now but I have been using Textbroker for about a month.  I only have written a few articles, but its paid by the word and you can go up in rating and earn more.  I've made about seventy five dollars since starting, which may not be alot but I don't devote a lot of time to it either.  I would also love to learn of other ones.  I like Textbroker because you don't have to put in proposals or bids, you just claim the article and it can be accepted or rejected.

1. profile image0
      Casimiroposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The real money on TB comes when you get direct orders or team orders or reach the nirvana of level 5. smile

3. Savio Dawson profile image90
    Savio Dawsonposted 4 years ago

If you are particular about selling your content then:

1. Associated Content
    2. Content Row
    3. Constant Content and
    4. Elance

are good sites. You can have a look up on these sites. And, of course, last but not the least, there is always hubpages. :-)

4. Harsh Sharma profile image59
    Harsh Sharmaposted 4 years ago

There are many sites for on line publishing.Following three are quite popular:
    1.Hubpages
    2.Elance
    3.Triond

5. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

For me it's Associated Content since they pay you upfront for certain articles.  HP has its advantages over AC because of the Amazon and EBay programs.  And it does seem that your hubs get read more often than of AC

6. profile image51
    tony sabiposted 4 years ago

dailyindiadeal.com,
    in this site it is easy to write articles online and earn

7. enjoy life profile image79
    enjoy lifeposted 3 years ago

Associated Content has now been renamed Yahoo Voices. I've never used it, but would be interested to hear about any other people's experiences with it.

working