jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

As a teacher of handicapped kids for many years self esteem was proven a valuabl

1. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 4 years ago

As a teacher of handicapped kids for many years self esteem was proven a valuable asset in teaching.

When an organization lets its members down by imposing too strict rules and harsh assessments, is it time to move on and find a new publisher?

2. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 4 years ago

Hub pages is an outlet for emotions and self esteem for many ages, experiences, and those in need to express themselves. Can assessments be too harsh?

3. ladybluewriter profile image66
    ladybluewriterposted 4 years ago

I am glad you brought this topic out. I am very upset with the approach Hub Pages has taken on their censorship and opinions. Did Hub Pages ever think of who they were judging? Hub pages has ignored the fact that all people are not English majors,  but would like to say or teach something to you the readers. I have friends on here who have been hurt by it, and I am asking if you can beat the teaching credentials of professional writers who know more than you do. I know one of these has almost a doctorate degree and the other one has nearly equivalency of 29 years of education and almost three degrees. I would like to see Hub Pages get off the insults and self esteem destroyers and make hub pages what it was two years ago, when I became a member. All I am hearing from them is we are cutting down spam. Spam is illegally advertising and someone needs to get that right.

4. calmclinic profile image69
    calmclinicposted 4 years ago

I think assessments should be taken positively. Rules are meant to maintain order and standard and should not be taken personally.

working