jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Out of all the books, movies, whatever, to you, which fictional character best d

1. IDONO profile image83
    IDONOposted 4 years ago

Out of all the books, movies, whatever, to you, which fictional character best depicts yourself?

Who? What? Why?

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 4 years ago

That's a really tough question for me to answer...because I relate to hundreds of characters to some degree and to none of them to the nth degree.

But let me try.  Must.  Squeeze.  Brain.

Hm.  Guess not.  Sorry.  Guess I've become too much myself.   I really do identify with a whole ton of fictional folks , but none so closely that I can honestly say, "That's me!"

3. Isaac White profile image60
    Isaac Whiteposted 4 years ago

Hmm... a very good question. I guess I would have to say either Ghostrider or perhaps a transformer Autobot known as DRIFT. hehe... so there you go.

I. White

4. marwan asmar profile image81
    marwan asmarposted 4 years ago

I'd have to think, there are so many i admire, but I see them as fictional. It never occurred to me that this character fits me, or that fits. Character are for what they are on paper and in film

5. The Touch Typist profile image83
    The Touch Typistposted 4 years ago

I don't think there's just only one character, rather bits and pieces from all the other ones. What do you think? There is no such thing as a strong binary relationship. You merely project the qualities, superpowers, ideals, etc. of a character on yourself.

6. AMAZING THINKER profile image60
    AMAZING THINKERposted 4 years ago

The HULK, coz I turn green when I am angry.
    Just kidding, Barney Stinson(HIMYM), coz I am awesome, funny, unpredictable and come up up with a lot of new stuff.

1. The Touch Typist profile image83
      The Touch Typistposted 4 years agoin reply to this

isn't that a bit too shallow?

7. tolstoytherapy profile image78
    tolstoytherapyposted 4 years ago

Too many, really. Pierre in War & Peace or Levin in Anna Karenina. The persona Edward Thomas depicts in his poetry - be it himself or otherwise. All men, hmm. I clearly need to think about this more.

8. Emanate Presence profile image76
    Emanate Presenceposted 4 years ago

Here is a question just for fun,
    yet my answer will be one

that carries aspects that are true,
    the author's name begins with U.

And though to say it makes me squawk,
    the character is Sparrowhawk.

And while his acts I cannot claim,
    points in our lives seem much the same.

In case you'd like to take a look,
    this is the title of the book: