jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What book has made the most positive impact on your life?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 4 years ago

What book has made the most positive impact on your life?

2. PoeticPhilosophy profile image80
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

Bruce Lee: Striking Thoughts without a doubt! That man had wisdom.

3. Kevina Oyatedor profile image68
    Kevina Oyatedorposted 4 years ago

Babysitters' Club series, Amelia Bedilia and Beezus and Ramona. Loved those book when I was in Elementary school.

4. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 4 years ago

The bible. Technically 66 books and/or letters. Still had a huge impact on my life and changed the way I think about the world and people around me.

5. Ciel Clark profile image73
    Ciel Clarkposted 4 years ago

"Hop on Pop" 
    one of the first books I read, and still remember when I teach beginning readers.

6. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image33
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

"You Can Win" by Shiva Khera inspired me a lot. It is a very nice book containing lot of tips and motivational stories. I always recommend this for self improvement.

7. duffsmom profile image62
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

The Bible.  ...................................................................................

8. Pranay21 profile image81
    Pranay21posted 4 years ago

"Who Moved my Cheese" by Specer Johnson is the book that made a positive impact on my life.  This small book is worth reading at least once in a year to survive & excel in this dynamic world.

"If you do not change, you will become extinct" is the essence of not only this book, it's the essence of everybody's life

9. Ranzi profile image83
    Ranziposted 4 years ago

A new earth by Eckhart Tolle. Is an amazing book that talks about the ego and how it can destroy relationships etc

I highly recommend it