jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

If you could write a letter to your younger self, what would it say ?

1. loveofnight profile image81
    loveofnightposted 4 years ago

If you could write a letter to your younger self, what would it say ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8467864_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Take more chances in life and pursue your dreams with gusto!
    The world may not owe you anything but you owe yourself the world! It's your life. Take the wheel!
    Last but not least focus on becoming wealthy as quick as possible. Everything costs more with time. You have to be prepared for old age and possible illness. Make an effort to get in shape and stay in shape.

loveofnightposted 4 years agoin reply to this

i know what you mean, you do have to prepare for old age in your youth. i guess since we believe that we will be young forever when we are in our youth that old age never comes to mind.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

How to handle ADD and become a better student. Sleeping habits for maximum activity. Motivation charts. Eating habits to remain healthy. That's about it.

loveofnightposted 4 years agoin reply to this

i know that it is hard because i have a 21 year old daughter with ADD as well as an eating disorder and although it will always be a part of her life she has found healthy ways to cope with it, i pray that you will as well.

2. lburmaster profile image84
      lburmasterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Eating disorders are the worst... It's so easy to get sucked in. If not for my husband, I probably still would be under 100 lbs. I wish you're daughter well.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Don't play handky panky in school, concentrate on studies, don't argue with your teachers and stop thinking about boys!!!

loveofnightposted 3 years agoin reply to this

it seems as if i were guilty of all those things

working