Should I continue to write at bubblews?

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (34 posts)
  1. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 9 years ago

Should I continue to write at bubblews?

I had been waiting over 90 days for my sept 2014 payments from Bubblews. I also have pending payment since Jan 2014, total up: $300 still unpaid. I did email to them, sent the screen shot and fill up the "Missing claim" but no news yet. Now I am worried. Should I continue to write at Bubblews ? Bugging the Bubblews team don't work at all.

2. liamhubpages profile image58
    liamhubpagesposted 9 years ago

I completely understand you...I've rejoined the Bubblews website in August 2014 and up till now they owe me 1,250 dollars, I've made claims, written to them, but to no avail...

peachpurpleposted 9 years agoin reply to this

oh liam you are here! Glad to see you. So, you are not bubbling there anymore or still go have a look once a while?

3. hclpd profile image93
    hclpdposted 9 years ago

No, you shouldn't. Arvind is just fooling everyone trying to act like a saviour of the world while continuing to overlook the payment issue as if there is no issue with Bubblews at all. He always stresses that future is bright for Bubblews, but we all know that it's going down sooner or later.

You should probably spend some of your time on Hubpages. Granted, you are not going to make even half of what you can earn on Bubblews, but there is a certainty that you will be paid.  I like the fact that we, as writes, are respected and well regarded here. The Hubpages community is always there to help newbies like me, something you can't find anywhere else.

i guess i should stop writing there and focus my time at HP, at least we are being paid here though had to wait long in order to reach $50

4. PinoyMom profile image72
    PinoyMomposted 9 years ago

If I will get my first payment from them, I'll continue to write there but it's already more than 60 days

I have waited 100 days now, 9 Sept 2014 until now. So sad. All my hardworking gone down to the drain

2. PinoyMom profile image72
      PinoyMomposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I read the recent public apology of Bubblews CEO but he stated on his bubble post that the site will continue to exist despite of the troubles and issues they are facing right now

5. ChristinS profile image39
    ChristinSposted 9 years ago

They aren't going to pay you what they owe.  Many people have learned this the hard way unfortunately.  Look up all the numerous complaints.  Those of us who didn't get paid were not all "rule breakers" etc. that's nonsense.  When my bubbles started getting a lot of shares on social media - they stopped paying me.

really? I thought that they only pay USA, UK and Canadians, ignore us the international writers. Thanks for letting me know

6. rajan jolly profile image92
    rajan jollyposted 9 years ago

I stopped writing there now. I have over 700 $ unpaid. I do not think they are in a position to pay but Arvind is not coming out with the truth; just keeps beating around the bush.
    I am sure it's the end of the site.

you too? Wow they owe you a lot! Do you still drop by and comment there or just no more?

7. Virginia Allain profile image89
    Virginia Allainposted 9 years ago

I've been lucky and always received my pay from them. Arvind has just posted 2 days ago that the site is struggling financially.

Only active bubblers will get paid apparently and then if there is money they will try to pay off some of the back payments owed.

1. ChristinS profile image39
      ChristinSposted 9 years agoin reply to this

At least now he finally admits what most of us figured out a long time ago.

2. peachpurple profile image81

active means everyday post articles or just interacting? Nobody would continue to interact if they don't pay

8. Mel Carriere profile image87
    Mel Carriereposted 9 years ago

I stopped wasting my time at Bubblews over a month ago now.  I did not severe payment issues as the ones you have spoken about, I just concluded that it was a waste of time and my efforts would be better served elsewhere.  I think Bubblews is in trouble anyway, and if they do survive it will be in a much less generous form, which is probably why you are having these payment issues.

wow, sounds like they are in a deep trouble.

9. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 9 years ago

Damn, the more of these stories I read, the happier I am that I bailed out as soon as I got my first $50 from Bubblews.

yes, I had heard of you before. I have heard lots of article about you. Feeling happy that you pulled out earlier heh?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Let's just say I saw the iceberg coming so I jumped off that Titanic ahead of the rush.

3. peachpurple profile image81

wah, you are far sighted. I should had stopped at $50

10. Sara Jofre profile image66
    Sara Jofreposted 9 years ago

I wrote on bubblews, still have an account there, but I realised that the site is a lottery, and I really don't want to get my hopes up. So, I never reached the redeeming amount (50  dollars), I have 31 there. Maybe I'll write some more until the 50 dollars and try to redeem , but I'm really not expecting being paid. As I said, it sounds like a Lottery... maybe you will get paid, maybe you will not... you never know... I don't like that.

11. paradigm search profile image54
    paradigm searchposted 9 years ago

Not only have I quit writing at bubblews, I deleted the 400+ posts I already had there. Those posts are now on my websites where I can actually get paid for them. I only got ripped off for $85 at bubblews, so I guess I should feel lucky.

lucky. You mean you deleted everything there after you had been paid?

12. Handicapped Chef profile image68
    Handicapped Chefposted 9 years ago

I made over $3.000 dollars on there they still owe me about $250.00 but I saw how things were changing after the new format they put in place but I really liked the old format better because you could interact better with other members but it's true when I started making money there things for me slowed down there also.

yes i like the old format too, user friendly. Too many changes aren't good either

13. C.V.Rajan profile image59
    C.V.Rajanposted 9 years ago

Bubble will burst and blow soon. Don't waste your time there.

thanks, I will focus more on HP now

14. christin53 profile image83
    christin53posted 9 years ago

If you read Arvinds latest post it explains why earnings are down. They are not bringing in as much from the adverts as they are paying out. In other words, they don't have enough money. So if you are writing on Bubblews to earn money then don't bother. If you are writing for fun then carry on.

ok, got your point. I shouldn't put my eggs over there. If I just want to play Easter egg hunt, then I go to bubblews.

15. iwrite100 profile image73
    iwrite100posted 9 years ago

90 days was imposed for them to gain more and cheat more - give false hope that "if you follow the rules, you'll get paid after 90 days." It is a lie. They deleted my account after I accumulated $700+ in 90 days. I'm not a rule breaker.

that is unfair, you had so much more there and they deleted you? really unfair

16. Debbie Snack cake profile image66
    Debbie Snack cakeposted 9 years ago

Well it appears you have several answers, here; I have been a member of bubblews, for along time in 2 different post areas, my recent one since Jan. 2014, and I did receive my payments more than once.  I have been noticing that my Followers, is constantly changing there numbers, but; I like their format, and its much easier to post a post, and photos too.  However, they have changed their length of time for payments,  we can only redeem once in a month after $50.00, and wait about 60 days for a payment.  I would keep on emailing them. my nick name there is @deborah57.  You are welcome to add me, if you like.  Just keep messaging Bubblews, until you get an answer.  I would continue writing with them only because its a much easier Format, and post. Good luck.

how often do you email them? Once a month?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)