jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'm new here. Can you help me start something interesting?

1. kylamygoodness profile image59
    kylamygoodnessposted 3 years ago

I'm new here. Can you help me start something interesting?

2. goodnews11 profile image92
    goodnews11posted 3 years ago

Hi kyla, Welcome to hubpages. Choose an interesting topic and start publishing. Try to publish useful as well as search engine targeted articles to get more traffic and earn more. If you dont have an adsense account, publish 15 to 20 articles and apply for it. It may take 2 months for approval. Share your articles in social media and get audience. Be active on hubpages.. Following you.. Waiting for your articles:) All the Best.

3. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

The best place to start is with your profile.  Talk about you and what you like.  It helps break the ice.  It will help give you ideas for your first hub as well.  Happy hubbing and welcome to Hubpages.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I've found that the best topics for me are the ones that I've explained to people multiple times in person. So, if people often come to you with the same questions, or they repeatedly ask you to describe a process again (like defragmenting a computer) then that's a good place to start. The repeated questioning shows its a subject people want to know about, and returning to you suggests you know enough to speak about the topic.

working