1. Get a Twitter account and find some followers. You do this by following others in a similar field and hoping they follow you back
2. Get a web site about your book
3. Mention it on your Facebook and other social networking accounts.
4. Add your Twitter and facebook URLs to your website
5. Write a Hub about it or ask someone else to review it for you.
6. Ditto other article writing sites.
7. Write an extract from it and publish it as an article, with a link to where the book can be bought online.
8. Comment on other people's blogs that are relevant to writing or to the topic of your book. You can often get a link back to a web site of your choice (YOUR BOOK at #2 above).
9. Try and get on a local radio program commenting on something.
10. Put up posters in your local area, deliver flyers
by Fiction Teller4 years ago
I've never had a hub go viral, so I have no idea what I'm talking about. All that qualifies me is that I regularly share and read "viral" material. As we look at alternatives to Google for traffic,...
by Rumana4 years ago
What all websites do you use for marketing your hub ?After I publish my article, I post it on Facebook, Twitter and Pinter-est. What all website do you prefer for marketing your hub?
by kkinfy7 years ago
Avoid self promotion in these forums!
by ronhi6 years ago
What is the first thing you do as soon as your browser loads for the first time each day?For me, the first thing I do is read my emails.
by Ultimate Hubber4 years ago
How many of you use social media like FaceBook to attract traffic to your websites? What social media do you use? Is it worth spending time?
by blairstover6 years ago
What do you think is better for business online marketing: Twitter or Facebook?I would love your feedback as I'm currently using both! Thanks,Blair Stover
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.