1. Get a Twitter account and find some followers. You do this by following others in a similar field and hoping they follow you back
2. Get a web site about your book
3. Mention it on your Facebook and other social networking accounts.
4. Add your Twitter and facebook URLs to your website
5. Write a Hub about it or ask someone else to review it for you.
6. Ditto other article writing sites.
7. Write an extract from it and publish it as an article, with a link to where the book can be bought online.
8. Comment on other people's blogs that are relevant to writing or to the topic of your book. You can often get a link back to a web site of your choice (YOUR BOOK at #2 above).
9. Try and get on a local radio program commenting on something.
10. Put up posters in your local area, deliver flyers
by Fiction Teller4 years ago
I've never had a hub go viral, so I have no idea what I'm talking about. All that qualifies me is that I regularly share and read "viral" material. As we look at alternatives to Google for traffic,...
by Rumana4 years ago
What all websites do you use for marketing your hub ?After I publish my article, I post it on Facebook, Twitter and Pinter-est. What all website do you prefer for marketing your hub?
by Ken R. Abell7 years ago
What are some techniques or strategies you've used to market your writing?
by neakin6 years ago
What strategies do you use to get more followers and fans on Facebook and Twitter?
by A Ercoli6 years ago
What would life be like if Facebook did not exist?
by kkinfy7 years ago
Avoid self promotion in these forums!
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.