jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What do you like to write about?

1. Craan profile image71
    Craanposted 3 years ago

What do you like to write about?

2. Eric Calderwood profile image86
    Eric Calderwoodposted 3 years ago

On HubPages I like to write nonfiction articles an various subjects.
    In general, I like to write fiction for young adults. I write in the action, fantasy, sci-fi, humor, and other genres.

3. favored profile image35
    favoredposted 3 years ago

My thoughts are as clear cut as Eric's. I write about anything I feel like at the time, mostly on what I'm experiencing.  What about you? You didn't say what you write about Craan.

4. Craan profile image71
    Craanposted 3 years ago

I adore writing fiction stories for children of all ages.

1. favored profile image35
      favoredposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Nice to know. I just popped over to your page and saw the vast amount of things you have written.  Looking forward to reading them.

5. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I've always been fascinated with the nature of relationships between men and women. I mostly write about dating, love, sex, marriage, breakups and divorce which also coincides with my book.
    My Cat Won't Bark! (A Relationship Epiphany)
    I believe it's empowering to take responsibility for our mate choices and the criteria (we use) in our selection process. Why we say "yes" to one person and "no" to another can teach us a lot about ourselves and our expectations.

6. conradofontanilla profile image81
    conradofontanillaposted 3 years ago

I write about social justice, freedom from disease, freedom from poverty, sustainability and happiness.

7. easylearningweb profile image91
    easylearningwebposted 3 years ago

I write about topics that I either know a lot about, or have experience with, or topics that am passionate about. So for instance, since I love technology and work in the instructional design and technology field, you will see a lot of computer related articles. I think it's helpful to write about topics you love, and then the passion will show through in your writing. :-)

working