So I'm new to the hub pages and really wanted to blog the feelings or rants

1. profile image53
    littleshewolfposted 3 years ago

So I'm new to the hub pages and really wanted to blog the feelings or rants

Of a 20 something (heading towards 30) mum and partner.... And the daily struggle I find myself in every day all day. It's like ground hog day... Sometimes I tell myself I'm going to wear bright coloured knickers one day just so at least part of the day is different... I find myself looking after 2 children.... 1 being 4 and the other being 21!!!! Is anyone else in the same mind as me where I literally dream up alsorts of days in my head  that's are by far one million per cent better thenone and banter back to the male who regularly has me questioning my mental state!!!! ..... Ok breathing now

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12181521_f260.jpg

2. sparkleyfinger profile image92
    sparkleyfingerposted 3 years ago

You are probably best to use an actual blog site such as blogger.com While some people use this site for general story telling about their lives and things like that, the articles are more for creative writing or informative articles. Or are kindof "how to teach your child x, y or z"

A personal journey, such as yours, may be more apt on a blog. Particularly if you want somewhere to vent.

I know from my own experience that more personal hubs get very little reading or searching in comparison to, for example "how to" type articles.

On that note, the site is great for information- you can find almost anything on here... And conversations etc are best placed in the forums, under general chat smile

working