jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

Which Magical Land Would You Go To?

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 2 years ago

Which Magical Land Would You Go To?

There are many books and movies ans stories and legends about make bekieve or magical lands in this world.  Which one would you go to and why?

2. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

"Weaveworld" would be interesting. It is a fantasy world within a woven rug in a story of the same name by Clive Barker. Another is "Ythan" from a series of books "the Wells of Ythan" by Chris Anderson (not 100% sure of author's first name).

Lady Guinevereposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I never heard of them.  It sounds interesting.

3. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I would love to live in the Shire, from Lord of the rings,it looks like such a peaceful place.

4. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

Definitely Hogwarts!
    What a beautiful magical place. But even there, it is too full of imperfect beings. There is no magical place where all is well. Bummer.

1. Say Yes To Life profile image81
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I'd go to Hogwarts, too!

2. Austinstar profile image88
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I would also go to Anne McCaffrey's Dragon World!

5. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Harry Potter! I wish to be in Harry Potter world, seeing the pictures moving and asking for password, cool

1. Qmarpat profile image70
      Qmarpatposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That one is a little scary for me! Kids are real into it.

2. Lady Guinevere profile image60

Why is it scary?  It's about kids growing up and being confident in their gifts.

6. Besarien profile image87
    Besarienposted 2 years ago

I'm with Lela and peachy providing that I also became magical. I'd love to teach Muggle Studies at Hogwarts. If I were still a muggle though, then I'd probably choose Oz which has got to be a much safer neighborhood since Dorothy dropped a house on one evil witch and tossed a bucket of water over the other.

I was wondering if OZ would come up.  There are many other worlds that I would go to beside the ones listed here.  Terabithia is one, Some of the worlds in Larry Niven's books too.

7. profile image0
    DonnaDMposted 2 years ago

Love your question. I'd go to Narnia. So much to do there, so much to see. Such a magical land.

1. Qmarpat profile image70
      Qmarpatposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I hadn't heard of that one.

8. Qmarpat profile image70
    Qmarpatposted 2 years ago

I'd go to a couple of these places, if I had some kind of shield around me, to protect me. Wonderland, from Alice in Wonderland looks interesting. Oz from the Wizard of Oz, the 1978 urban version; The WIz. It was centered in New York around the Twin Towers. It Starred 19 year old Michael Jackson and other stars.Gilligan's Island, looks fun, but you can't leave it, but all the stars can visit it.

9. daydreamer13 profile image61
    daydreamer13posted 2 years ago

Either Wonderland or Halloweentown. They seem so fun and interesting. I feel like I would be able to make friends there.

working