jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What is the one thing you never wish to do?

1. Kritee Mahanti profile image83
    Kritee Mahantiposted 2 years ago

What is the one thing you never wish to do?

There are so many things in our 'to do' lists. But what is that one thing, which may be desired by most of the others, but you don't wish to do?

2. cathylynn99 profile image76
    cathylynn99posted 2 years ago

i hope to never become apathetic. i want to keep striving to make the earth better for everyone.

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

I may be just the person for this question, Kritee.....LOL.   There are so many things I wish NEVER to do, it's amazing!!   No, there's not just ONE thing I never want to do.  I can give you a list a mile long.  Seriously.  I have more common sense than 20 people, have very little sense of adventure, no desire whatsoever to tempt fate, and have phobias enough to share with U.S. Marine Corps.....(very sheltered life?) 

I do not wish to sky dive.  I have such a morbid fear of heights, I'd be dead long before hitting the ground.
    I have no burning desire to wrestle an alligator.  Mere pictures of them, make me light-headed and nauseous as my hands begin to tremble.
    and my third least desired activity would be to drive in The Indi 500.  I've been known to convulse into fits of hysteria when there are too many cars backing out of a parking lot at one time!

Hey...thanks for asking.

Kritee Mahantiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer, Paula. The things you mentioned are definitely on many people's bucket list. But you may not enjoy them. So, thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

4. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7500203_f260.jpg

Be part of the herd.  Doing things because of tradition and the way "it always has been done".  I refuse to be conventional and to live life on my own terms.

5. jlpark profile image86
    jlparkposted 2 years ago

I would have like to have said  - I never want to be anyone other than my authentic self.

But to be honest, occasionally, society makes this harder than it should be. So, I've probably already had a point where I wasn't my authentic self.

SO - I say this instead - I never want to be anyone who makes another person, or people, unable to be their authentic self.

Nice Thought...

6. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

married and have kids, I wish I was still single, I can tour around the world

Hey, Well said. Everybody has so many plans of marriage and kids. But personally even I feel marriage would definitely come in the middle of my travel plans. So even I would never like to get married.

working