jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

What is one thing you would never change about yourself?

1. Sottway profile image77
    Sottwayposted 6 years ago

What is one thing you would never change about yourself?

2. Pixienot profile image75
    Pixienotposted 6 years ago

This is the one thing I would never change about myself: the ability to forget and let go of the hurtful things I have experienced. I am at peace within and I think this is why.

3. Smokes Angel profile image75
    Smokes Angelposted 6 years ago

My loving, kind, forgiving heart.  I can't imagine living a life full of hatred and bitterness.  I would feel guilty all the time if I wasn't so giving

4. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 6 years ago

My sense of values and loyalties. I want to know that, no matter what, I will still act with the best interests of my loved ones foremost in mind.

5. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Being a person, who spent her childhood, in rural, farmland, America, under the influence of 19th century (OLD SCHOOL) upbringing, and mannerisms..............taught to do my own thinking and to be, later, held accountable to it..................I would change this one single thing.............and only this one......................

while my brothers were trained in the " hog cutting"...............(please, make an effort to understand what this was)...............I, as a girl, was denied the rawness of farm living............I was protected, because I was a girl..........

Even today, my beloved hubby, says................you take care of the house, and I ( the man) will take care of the outside...............

I get...........frozen water pipes, sewer problems, burying the livestock..........I   get this ugliness..............but HOW, can I , the woman, comfort you, my husband, my son, my Grandson............if I can not see the ugliness of your daily life?

I would, NEVER, change the  fact that I am willing and able to see the ugly things that make the world work.

6. profile image36
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

ONE THING???  NO There is nothing that I need to change about me!!

7. imkd profile image58
    imkdposted 6 years ago

I don't know what is that tongue Because there is nothing

8. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

I would never change any of my good qualities but would try to remove my bad ones.

9. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I love helping people. Maybe I should have been a teacher because I love sharing any knowledge I have. I would never want this to change about me.

10. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

my beliefs and the way i look at the world. nothing will change that part of me.

11. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I would never change whoI am.. Either you like me or you don't, eitherway I don't care I am me.

12. Daniella Lopez profile image93
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

Hmm, I think I'll be silly since everyone else was serious. I would never want to change my shortness. It makes me powerful and ornery. =P

13. ThroughGlass profile image57
    ThroughGlassposted 6 years ago

no idea...

My humor i suppose.

14. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I am tremendously sarcastic and really enjoy sarcastic personalities. It has gotten me in trouble all my life--but I love it and wouldn't change it.

15. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Sticking up for things I believe in, even if I'm all alone, being condemned, ridiculed, etc.  It takes a lot of strength to be a single voice in a crowd of haters.

16. stariswhoiam profile image61
    stariswhoiamposted 6 years ago

17. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

My intellect is one thing I would never change about myself.  Great Question!