Anyone experience writing a kindle book? Tell me about it?

1. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Anyone experience writing a kindle book? Tell me about it?

2. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 2 years ago

Each book in the RAVENFEAST series is published first as a paperback by New Generation. With the cover design from that I upload to Amazon Kindle shortly afterwards (after all, many still prefer the 3D version, signed and dated by the author).
    The process is straightforward and you are guided through it by pop-ups etc that take you through the stages to completion. When the book is loaded up, with the cover, you are taken to the next stage.  The royalty options are outlined, and the method of payment direct through your bank or through Pay-Pal. Your choice.
    Whilst it might be a bit nerve-racking at first, it becomes second nature. There are lots of other options available, and you can set out your Amazon Author Page, with links. I've done that on my RAVENFEAST page here, with links to my own site on Webeden, to my author page (I have one for as well, with a slightly different blog to the US version), as well as Amazon links to other people's books relevant to the subject matter.
    Enjoy the adventure. It's a big, wide world out there. Be a Viking and go forth, embrace the unknown.

3. ElvisaM profile image79
    ElvisaMposted 2 years ago

Hi there. OK. Here are a few things you need to know about publishing an eBook on Amazon. If you enroll in the Amazon KDP, you will not be allowed to publish that eBook on any other platform. That may seem scary but considering the fact that Amazon is bigger then all others combined, you won't lose much. Another fact, it is free! The only thing that may be tricky is formatting your text. I can help you with that! Amazon KDP has a sister. It's called They help you design your paperback version. Of course, you may already know all of this. I published two novels with Amazon and even though I am really a nobody, I have seen a nice amount of downloads.