jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What made you fall in love with writing?

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image59
    Ashish Dadgaaposted 19 months ago

What made you fall in love with writing?

2. cheaptrick profile image72
    cheaptrickposted 19 months ago

The short answer is;Writers are artists who use words as their brush and the readers mind as their canvas...
    It's magical that you can make marks,in a certain order,on paper and somehow they transfer your thoughts into another persons mind.
    Language is even more incredible;Make a bunch of sounds in a certain order and the same thing happens...magical I tell you...

3. Rangoon House profile image84
    Rangoon Houseposted 19 months ago

A teacher helped me fall in love with writing - through their teaching and their feedback. I think teachers are so underestimated and undervalued, because their impact on society is the most important.

4. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 18 months ago

This one is extremely personal and related to character or personality. Again, it is definitely related to one's level of awareness; of Consciousness. The child will have one answer and the adult another. From one mature person to another, the same thing exists and also changes from day to day.

I think that I'm in love with poetry but not writing. This Love stems from my Love for God... my willingness to be an instrument of service; to elevate; to inspire; to reach the Heart.... again, all this comes from the Divine. I think only of the Divine... the Reality. I see this in ALL. I see only THIS. It is towards this end that Grace uses me to serve. I have no other purpose.

I came here in search of a Oneness-Life; not a separation-life. Om Shanti!!

1. Ashish Dadgaa profile image59
      Ashish Dadgaaposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Dear Manatita,

Thank you so much for sharing your personal secret of being writer smile
      I am so glad to know this smile