jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Write the story of your life in one sentence.

1. Gina Welds-Hulse profile image95
    Gina Welds-Hulseposted 13 months ago

Write the story of your life in one sentence.

Can you do it?

2. profile image60
    Songbird Bellaposted 13 months ago

Although I continuously hope and have faith, reality has knocked on the door of my heart and taken a few puzzle pieces from my life, leaving spaces that can never be refilled.

3. Luke Holm profile image94
    Luke Holmposted 13 months ago

Although I often forget and grow bored, I still recognize that my life is an unfathomable blessing unfolding uniquely in each and every moment.

4. KsenijaZ profile image93
    KsenijaZposted 13 months ago

The twisted mixture of endless struggles and joys, ups and downs, boundless happiness and complete sorrow, with a beautiful knowledge of ever and never changing cosmos and self.

5. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 13 months ago

Granting me grace through Jesus the Christ according to His Word, God shed light on my dark path and in His faithfulness I have the abundant life He promises to all will come to Him through His Son.

6. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 13 months ago

Beating the odds and exceeding expectations since day 1.

History - I was born three months premature, so I beat the odds just living, much less doing a lot with my life. And then there's the whole chaotic upbringing such that moving into the middle class and having a boring suburban life is an achievement for me.

7. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 13 months ago

My life has many blessings, life is a roller coaster of ups and downs. Married, 3 kids and 2 grand children. Now filling a dream of writing a book and writing here. Sorry can't say it all in one sentence. By the grace of god go I. Has become my favourite motto.

8. Ericdierker profile image53
    Ericdierkerposted 13 months ago

The battle between  good and evil must always be fought but never won, lest I have no place on God's earth to ply my trade of peace.

9. Omar Eldamsheety profile image67
    Omar Eldamsheetyposted 13 months ago

a trial to live happily and go to paradise after death.