jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Write your most horrifying story ... in one sentence or less.

1. Joel Eisenberg profile image83
    Joel Eisenbergposted 2 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13888283.jpg
    Good Morning. For the sake of this creative exercise, nothing is off-limits. Go!

1. Dip Mtra profile image81
      Dip Mtraposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I have only a few months to live as the pain in my stomach has been diagnosed as colon cancer this morning.

2. GA Anderson profile image83
      GA Andersonposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Knocked unconscious from the blast, I dreamed of the peaceful serenity of the fetal snuggle; warmth, softness, and liquid motion; until jagged edges opened my eyes to the pool of carnage forming my embrace.

GA

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image79
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 months ago

How about a true one run-on sentence story?
    I was sitting at my computer at five in the morning (two weeks ago) when a robber ran into my house, opened a bedroom door, saw me and ran out again without stealing anything or assaulting me, however an hour later my neighbor's cell phone and credit cards were stolen from her as she screamed her head off!

3. Harishprasad profile image81
    Harishprasadposted 2 months ago

An ogress was trying to gag me , I tried very hard to get free and thought it was just a dream,  and if I opened my eyes, she would be no more,  I opened my eyes, the evil was gone, but, she appeared all of a sudden and said ," I' ll not move an inch, even if you open your eyes ".

4. KristianHowe profile image95
    KristianHoweposted 2 months ago

The ghost of whats left of me is all but vanished; remember my heart and how bright it used to shine.

1. GA Anderson profile image83
      GA Andersonposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Creative exercise? You must be Jonathon Young.

GA

working