jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Did it ever happen to you that you chose to write on a topic but ended up writin

1. Ankita B profile image69
    Ankita Bposted 8 months ago

Did it ever happen to you that you chose to write on a topic but ended up writing a different one?

2. tomsmithnow profile image85
    tomsmithnowposted 8 months ago

Yes, I was planning on writing about one topic of the Sedona Method, and ended up getting injured, so I wrote some article about medical issues.

Ankita Bposted 8 months agoin reply to this

This is hilarious. It did end up very differently.

3. pen promulgates profile image51
    pen promulgatesposted 8 months ago

Ha ha. Tom, that was a funny one.
    Yes, it happens. Writing one article, gives ideas for many. That's why I keep the main idea in mind. When I finish writing, I name the title and summary accordingly.

Yes, it helps when we try to relate the main idea with many of the other ones. Probably then we won't end up writing a completely different thing.

4. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 8 months ago

Yes . . . kinda' . . . This is in regard to writing Hubs with a goal of 1,300 words. I have written on a topic with its subtopics that headed toward 3,000 words. Too long in my view for a Hub. With review I may discover more attention was given to a subtopic and realized that was a Hub itself. For instance, I wanted to write an article about love and wound up writing one on romantic love.

Subtopic itself turned into a Hub. This is hilarious.

working