Plese help. I want to know if it's a good idea to use callout capsuals for headl

1. Terrielynn1 profile image92
    Terrielynn1posted 5 months ago

Plese help. I want to know if it's a good idea to use callout capsuals for headlines?

Are they a good idea or should I just use the the header within the text capsules? When I first started hear I was told not use them. But I see the people with the best scores and their articles use the callouts for headlines. Please help, thank you. I am working to improve all my articles and want to do want I can to improve.

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 5 months ago

Listening in the forums the word is keep using your headings to announce the following text. I heard it is recommended for those who use call out capsules as heading to go back and create headings to their articles. The reason is headings is what is seen by Google when they crawl the article. The call out capsules are kinda' aesthetic. I think they are considered to be closer to an image than to actually text.

Again, this is just from listening in the forums. You may get more answers their with a post.

1. Terrielynn1 profile image92
      Terrielynn1posted 5 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Tim. I am confused because I see new post and people using callouts are still having articles moved to niche sites. I will keep using them only as callouts. Have a great week and thank you again.

working