Gianella Labrador ~ My Journey to the Lion City Called Singapura

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (18 posts)
  1. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 21 months ago

Please take time to read & comment on Gianella Labrador's response to "Happy"

It tells about a birthday celebration...enjoy!

https://discover.hubpages.com/literatur … -Singapura

2. Brenda Arledge profile image81

Gianella...
    Sorry I missed this one.

I haven't read this yet, but I will.

3. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 21 months ago

Happy Belated Birthday for the 7th of July, Gianella..if I didn't say so before. I am glad you had a good time in Singapore. That's somewhere I'd like to go. I have been to Changi Airport but didn't leave it to see the rest of the place. The airport is probably bigger than my entire town.
    I look forward to reading more about your time there.
    Thank you for sharing, Brenda.

4. Brenda Arledge profile image81

Gianella...
    In your response for Happy, you write "My Journey  to the Lion City Called Singapur." You tell us you had your 22nd Birthday....
    "Happy Birthday!"

First off...your picture is lovely. You are quite beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing this with us.

A Home away from home sounds comforting.

Sometimes our plans don't always go as we want, but the important thing is you manage to work around it & have fun.

No need to worry if you were overdressed...if you felt good in your dress then all is well.

I've never seen a Buddhist temple either, but a prayer gets to heaven no matter how we say it.

It sounds like you had an exciting time.
    Coolish ice cream is new to me.

The Jubilee Walk & the Queen Elizabeth Walk...you've seen places I will never see in my lifetime.

Your pictures are terrific.   I love them all.

I'm glad you had this opportunity to relax & be outside on your Birthday.

It's hard to do when we don't feel good.

I'll look forward to reading part two when you finish.

I'll post this one in the word prompt article now & the other one later.

No rush...take care of yourself First.

5. Gianella Labrador profile image84
    Gianella Labradorposted 21 months ago

Thank you John for the Birthday Greetings, I believe you have greeted me already in advance in my other birthday article. The tourist spot of the airport is called Jewel. It is huge but I didn't get to go around though we had a lot of time. My energy could no longer keep up. There was so much discounts and sales offered at changi for my Birthday but it required a membership card for each store. The Changi app greeted me a happy birthday too via email! It was a surprise.  Thank you for reading John.

Regards.

6. ChitrangadaSharan profile image90
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 21 months ago

Hello Gianella!
    I enjoyed reading about your happy journey to the Lion city, Singapura, on the occasion of your birthday. Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures, and also the location, which looks beautiful.
    One thing which I liked and found it noteworthy in your poem is, Praying is important, and not how you pray. And, it doesn’t matter in which language, religion etc. we pray. If it comes from heart, it reaches the Supreme power.
    Happy Birthday once again, stay blessed and always happy.
    Thank you for sharing this Brenda.

7. AliciaC profile image91
    AliciaCposted 21 months ago

Gianella has created an interesting and enjoyable article. I love the photos that she’s shared! They’re beautiful. The article is educational for me, since I’ve never visited the area that Gianella describes.

8. Pamela99 profile image88
    Pamela99posted 21 months ago

Happy (belated) Birthday Gianella. I am glad you had such a wonderful trip. I found your article to be very interesting, and I enjoyed reading it. I would love to visit the lion city, Singapura. What a special place to visit.

9. Gianella Labrador profile image84

I have just posted and finished writing the second part of this article you can check it out now on my profile if it doesn't appear on your feed. Thank you all so much!

Brenda Arledgeposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Gianella...
      I'll give it a look afterbit.

Hope you are feeling good today.

1. Gianella Labrador profile image84
        Gianella Labradorposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Hi Brenda!

I'm good although still on an emotional ride. It's definitely an effect of the hormone meds I took that I'm highly sensitive than usual. Hopefully it wears off soon.

Have a blessed day!

Hope you'd find the continuation a good read as well as the first part.

Stay safe.

Gianella...
          For some reason the link...
          I found it, but its not listed beneath your profile as a new article.

You did post as new right?

10. Gianella Labrador profile image84

It has been on pending and hasnt been featured yet Im not sure what's the problem. Though it has garnered 25+ views already.It doesn't usually take this long to get featured and be assessed especially its not weekend yet.  Glad you were able to find it still. Thank you Brenda!

No worries...it will get there.
      But mine usually shows up on my profile right after hitting the publish button...so I'm confused.

Either way...it does exist because I  found it.

11. Gianella Labrador profile image84

It's alright now.  Maybe the team just got busy yesterday. It's now also up at Letterpile! Thank you.

Glad to hear it!   We all get busy at times.

12. ravirajan01 profile image93
    ravirajan01posted 21 months ago

Wonderful Gianella.I am sorry I missed your birthday and hope that you had a wonderful trip.Thanks for sharing.A happy belated birthday to you.

Thanks Brenda for sharing

13. Gianella Labrador profile image84

No worries Ravi. Thank you for your Birthday Greetings. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)