I'd find wonder woman and our kids would take over the world!
if i was superman, i would do so many things it's not even funny. some of you might think im real jerk for what im about to say, but please hear me out as i list ALL things i would do if i were superman in real life.
1. I would organize a meeting with all the columbian drug lords, mafia, yakuza, gangs, pimps, and pretty much every major player within the organized crime syndicate of the world. Then I would tell them that they can continue doing business as usual, but all I want is a cut of their profits. the cut i would take from them would automatically go entirely to charity of course (i.e. churches, environment, peta, and etc), as i wouldn't keep a penny for myself. How much of a cut will I take from them you ask?
why it's simple. I would demand they pay me about 99.9 percent of their profits and keep only 0.01 percent of it for themselves. if they asked me why, then i would tell them that's protection money. they'd be paying me money, so i wouldn't come back and kill every one of them myself. after all, im superman, so there's NOTHING they could do to me that would harm me. therefore, i would demand they'd pay me 99.9 percent of their profits, or else i'd kill them. then after making my threat to all of them, i would go up to the biggest and tallest person in the room, that seemed the most buff, then knock him through the wall. using only my pinky finger to punch him through the freaking wall; just to show all them how much i mean business.
2. I would go off to the middle east and use all my powers to end the war there between the palestinians and israelis. telling them that i would no longer tolerate their bickering, or else they would have to deal with me. and believe me, i ain't going to play fair if they mess with me, so they know i would mean serious business.
3. i would do whatever i could to divert all of the meteors and asteroids that were on a direct collision course with earth, like apollo for instance.
4. i would put an end to human trafficking. specifically those that use child prostitutes, as they would not be tolerated. the first offense, i would just give them a warning and take the child to their home. the second time.....well lets just say the person responsible won't live to see another day...lets put it to you that way.
5. I would go to africa, and try to bring peace and prosperity to their country, any way i could.
6. i would make it a point to visit every 3rd world country out there, and make it my mission to make their lives better.
7. i would organize a meeting with all the world leaders, and propose to them that i would gladly take on whatever duties they needed of me, as long as it was within reason. Telling them that I would even resolve and end various wars for them if it would mean no more bloodshed. however, the only thing i would ask of them is for me to have an entire island to myself somewhere. a place where i can truly be alone if i wanted to.
8. although this is going to sound vain, i would make a list of all the guys that used to beat me up and pick on me in high school. then i would visit each of their homes, and beat the living tar out of them. don't get me wrong, i certainly wouldn't kill them. no, i would just beat them up until they were paralyzed, so they too could know what it's like to feel helpless. mwahahaha!
anyway, sorry to ramble on like that, and i hope you all don't think ill of me for all the things that i would want to do if i was superman.
wow- you really thought that out.
good job- lol
I actually thought that your answer was very well thought out. " With great power comes great responsibility " a line from the spider man origin is something that should always be in the back of any " would be " hero...whether your powered or not...so many things can influence a hero, but a definite sense of right and wrong is always the driving force behind a hero's decisions to either stay on the straight and narrow or go " Dark Side "
"I'd keep you by my side / with my super human might / kryptonite. Yeah!!!" - Kryptonite. 3 Doors Down.
My husband dreamed he was Superman, and could fly. The world needed saving but he was too cold, so he stayed in bed.
If I was superman, I'm pretty sure the first thing I would do is change the underwear on the outside thing. Mmm, no no.
I for one really trully consider my bouyfrined to be superman. How else or who else would survive being jumped by three guys, having the crap beat out of him then left on the railroad tracks and hit by a train? He did and has lived to tell about it. No lost limbs, only a brain injury and a scar to remind him what happened. He has long and short term memory loss but he is progressing well.
Then I could fly, so I wouldn't be afraid of heights any longer.
That's kind of my thing (not the afraid-of-heights thing, but the flying thing). If I were SuperMan I'd probably use most of my time flying around. Heck, if you can fly above all the crises everywhere, there's something to be said for that. ("Let the people who can't fly solve their own problems. I've put in more than my share of time as a solid, on-the-ground, aim-to-save-the-world, kind of person. I'm up, up, and away. Wave to me (or not- I don't really care) when you see me fly by." )
I am listening to the radio as I read this thread. They are playing everyone is kung fu fighting.
Oh hoe hoe hooooooe oh hoe hoe hooooooe............
Superman was kung fu fighting (even though he didn't need too)
that cat was fast as(well as a speeding bullet)
He didnt have a mullet (ligthing doesnt rhyme with bullet)
I cant help but imagine that he would be kind of clumsy and breaking concrete and stuff. The picture certainly would be funny.
Hey Ben! Hey dude. The question was what if you were superman?
What were you thinking?
You don't like my kung fu fighting superman?
Okay if I were superman,
I would fly and stay away from kryptonite but I would play my ipod.
oh hoe hoe hoooooe.........
If I were a Superman then my transport cost will be zero but I wont be flying with my underwear over my pants!!
I would rule the world with an iron grip BWAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!
I have way too dirty of a mind to be allowed to have x-ray vision.
If I were superman...first I'd use my powers to change into a woman, then I'd get rid of the 'outfit' and just wear some regular duds - but I'd keep the boots, 'cept mine would be nice over the knee leather ones; I'd get rid of the haircut too and grow it longer - past the shoulders; not too long though because as I fly around, the wind in my hair would turn it into a tangled mess too easily. And, then I'd use my superpower of flight and just fly wherever I please and when I want. I think I'd wear a nice pair of goggles too - to keep things out of my eyes as I flew here and there. The physical strength would come in handy sometimes; I'd have no need for the xray vision.
Amazing how a limited but incomplete question doesn't receive an adequate corresponding answer. Bare with me (or ignore me) I'm just being analytical: The question is 1st incomplete; 2nd, it asks "what if you were Superman". 3rd, maybe the original poster intended to find out "if you were Superman what would you do". But the question is a limited one, meaning "if you were Superman (and not yourself)". If I were Superman I'd BE DOING WHAT Superman WOULD BE DOING. However, if I HAD Superman's ABILITIES then I'd be making $BILLIONS$ as gun-for-hire, hireling, mercenary, legionnaire, soldier of fortune... And that goes to say...What if You/I were Superman (You/I probably wouldn't give a damn about fortune & fame), huh?
I'd install mirrors in the phone booths, so there would be no more undies outside of the tights mistakes.
Ahh to be an all powerful entity. If I were a Superman, I am not sure that I would want to effect world politics, as I would be taking away the single most important factor that makes us all human...the right to decide our own destiny. Power to stop human suffering is another matter all together, I would have no problem what so ever influencing the lives of those stricken by famine and living under the rule of despots. As far as wars themselves go, I think if there actually were a Superman, just that fact would almost makes those who like to taught and make profit from it would be a little bit more inclined to just not do it. But I'm only 1 Superman, and I could only be in so many places at once...remember even a Superman needs to rest and recharge the ol solar battery.
If i was superman i would get a minimum wage job so i can buy a hot pocket because im hungry. hahahaha
I rather be Aquaman and get all the free seafood I want just by willing the little suckers to jump onto my plate with my mental powers
by Seckin Esen 2 years ago
If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go?
by Alem Belton 7 years ago
I have to admit I love the whole Superman story and think he is a more interesting character but, as far as who is the better hero I have to go with Batman. Here is why:Batman has no super powers at all, yet he can stand toe to toe with any other Superhero or Super Villain. He...
by swilliams 4 years ago
If you could interview one person dead or alive who would be? And what would you ask them?I would Like to interview Dr. Suess, I would ask him what is a Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuzz???
by Liz Elias 22 months ago
Here is an idea I've been pondering lately--it may be a symptom of growing older, now that I'm only about a year and a half from turning 70, and therefore knowing that my life is at least half or more over, given the general longevity statistics for this day and age.I would love to see others' take...
by Ralph Deeds 7 years ago
Nicholas D. KristofOur Bannana RepurblicNicholas Kristof In my reporting, I regularly travel to banana republics notorious for their inequality. In some of these plutocracies, the richest 1 percent of the population gobbles up 20 percent of the national pie. But guess what? You no...
by Infopedia 6 years ago
If you were god for a day, what would you do?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|