jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which, in your opinion, is the best brand of scented candle to buy, and why?

1. MamaDragonfly2677 profile image76
    MamaDragonfly2677posted 9 years ago

Which, in your opinion, is the best brand of scented candle to buy, and why?

2. lkeipp profile image57
    lkeippposted 8 years ago

Woodwick candles.  They seem to keep their scent longer, have a thin wooden wick, which makes a cleaner burn, and are of soy, so they pretty much seem to burn up completely.  And they last a very long time!

3. mamacoots profile image59
    mamacootsposted 8 years ago

Partylite candles are designed to consume themselves. The votives and tealights completely liquify when burning. They come in a variety of fabulous scents which is released as the wax liquifies. I have never come across candles that are as good as these, so I became a Consultant.lol I know I can get them when I want.

4. miabella profile image60
    miabellaposted 8 years ago

Mia Bella Candles The most clean burning candles I ever burned!

5. Elyse Eaton profile image59
    Elyse Eatonposted 8 years ago

Scentsy warmers are the best, in my opinion.  The warmers come in all different styles and they are of great quality.  The scented  bricks turn to liquid and you can use them over and over again until eventually evaporate.  The warmer uses a small wattage (25w, I think) bulb, so you don't have to worry about the flames near children or pets.

6. profile image0
    motherofthreeposted 7 years ago

I believe that scentsy candles have various scents to choose from and they can match any mood that you may have.  Scentsy even has recipes to mix aromas together for an extra kick. One of the major reasons that I like scentsy candles is because it is not a fire hazard and the melted wax will not burn you.
    Some of my favorite scents are
    Baked apple pie
    red candy apple
    cherry lime aid
    white tea and cactus
    This is my site address if you would like to take a look.