What is the best kind of Spring Candle to burn?

1. Candle Reviews profile image69
    Candle Reviewsposted 2 years ago

What is the best kind of Spring Candle to burn?

I am looking for what fragrance people like to burn in candles, in the spring time.  Do you have any favorites or recommendations?

2. Amanda108 profile image93
    Amanda108posted 2 years ago

Because I want to feel that springtime charm, but kind of hate the outdoors and dirt and even bright sunshine, I really like candles that smell like hyacinths or just a general greenhouse scent.

Spring candles should, in my opinion, be light and airy as opposed to the crisp scents of fall, the warm and heavy ones in winter, and the sweet ones in summer. This is of course a very mild opinion/suggestion, as everyone has their own personal favorites and timing, not to mention those categories sometimes blend together!

Unfortunately I've been "burned" in the sense of buying candles that turn out to only smell when you're right next to them many times. I pretty much only trust (though am open to recommendations) Yankee Candle and the candles at Bath and Body Works. The former is a bit out of my price range, unfortunately. The latter is a good compromise though, a happy medium between quality and affordability.

1. Candle Reviews profile image69
      Candle Reviewsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I love your answer, Amanda.  I understand about trusting certain candles over others, as I have had a similar experience.  Yankee large jar candles are more money, but last a long longer too though.  BBW is nice too!

working