jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How many pillows are too many on a bed?

1. Carson Creek profile image57
    Carson Creekposted 8 years ago

How many pillows are too many on a bed?

How do you know when you bed or couch has too many decorative pillows?

2. Sasha S profile image71
    Sasha Sposted 8 years ago

When you begin to worry about where they're all going to go once you take them off the bed!

3. sarovai profile image75
    sarovaiposted 8 years ago

When you are not getting sleep, this thoughts will arise naturally. Start from the scratch , you will end up with no pillows.

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

What is this fascination with "decorative" pillows that so many females seem to have?  "Oh, they brighten up the room!"  Sheesh.  More than what are needed to sleep is too many.  Oh, wait, pillows for sleeping are a necessity, not decorative.

So, bottom line --  ANY  number of  DECORATIVE  pillows is too many.

5. Username Amanda profile image59
    Username Amandaposted 8 years ago

There can never be to many pillows on a bed in my opinion they are so comfy to fall into and you can just kick them off if you get crowded. But a couch should have no more than 2-4 on a regular and 4-6 on a wrap around because your guest will have the uncomfortable situatation of trying to sit around them or put them on the floor or hold them on their lap or what...

6. JonSterling profile image75
    JonSterlingposted 8 years ago

I put my head down at about six pillows on a king size bed. That's enough to prop yourself up for sleeping, and throw some on the chair next to the bed when you want to sleep.

7. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image77
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 7 years ago

I don't think there is a limit.  It's up to the individual.  If it looks like too many take a few off.

working