jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there any way to adjust a toaster so it will toast bread the same on both sid

1. Instgtr profile image80
    Instgtrposted 7 years ago

Is there any way to adjust a toaster so it will toast bread the same on both sides?

There is nothing worse than "burning" one side and the other barely gets brown...

2. ddalgleish profile image72
    ddalgleishposted 7 years ago

I haven't found a way to make it toast the same on both sides. And with every new (fancier than the previous model) toaster, the problem seems to get worse!

3. Sidney krausz profile image61
    Sidney krauszposted 7 years ago

I, unfortunately, have the same problem when toasting bread myself. After a long period of trial and error I have finally come up with the ultimate toasting method. Now stick with me here because I had difficulty figuring it out. Once the is half way done toasting, flip the bread! its as simple as one, two, well just two. I hope this helps because I really wish someone had told me this ages ago. Good luck with any future toasting endeavors you may encounter.

4. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

You have to pray to the god of toasting and dropped buttered toast landing properly.  But seriously, S. Krausz seems to have the only viable solution.

5. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

It such a hard life isn't it, with nothing worse to worry about than whether your toast is the same both sides, still, whatever, I bet the sun will still be in the sky tomorrow morning.