jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's your morning routine?

1. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

What's your morning routine?

2. Niki Hampton profile image60
    Niki Hamptonposted 6 years ago

Roll out of bed and make the kids breakfast. Load work email while I stumble around the kitchen trying to function. I usually get to eat my breakfast, cold, at my desk. lol Ahh the life of a WAHM.

3. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

I let my dog out.
    Feed my dog
    Turn on tv
    get something to drink
    walk my dog
    look for work online
    get on hubpages
    pet my dog
    eat something

4. zamipoo profile image54
    zamipooposted 6 years ago

roll out of bed, stretch, climb up the stairs out of my dungeon - which is a chore all of its own, pee, make coffee, drink coffee

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Get up, let the dogs out, turn on the computer and sit checking Facebook, email and Hubpages.

Take a shower, dress, eat peanut butter toast and by this time it is about 10.

I guess now I will be going to work two days a week so the routine will be similar but it will start earlier on those two days.

6. Barley profile image59
    Barleyposted 6 years ago

Its always difficult for me to get up early in working days,But its very much strange with me in Off days its easy to get up early in morning.Then obviously routine work goes.

7. profile image46
    brainlara2011posted 6 years ago

I daily morning gets my breakfast sharp 8 am but when i am in staying in Edinburgh for my holidays in Ben Craig they gives us best bed & breakfast services.For more detail please visit - www.bencraig.co.uk/