jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you consider morning routine a good thing? Do you have one?

1. kknde profile image61
    kkndeposted 4 years ago

Do you consider morning routine a good thing? Do you have one?

2. VVanNess profile image92
    VVanNessposted 4 years ago

Absolutely! Having a consistent morning routine allows me to jump in to productively writing quicker. In fact, I really don't like when anything disrupts my schedule, like cleaning a house on Friday mornings, lol.

3. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 4 years ago

I like to have a cup of tea in bed every morning if possible - Is hard while traveling . every morning is different & I am not into routine- prefer to  change things around .

4. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 4 years ago

The morning routine is for me and I feel so much better getting things done including writing. Each day new one and is a different routine makes my day most fulfilled.

5. MrsGray32 profile image61
    MrsGray32posted 4 years ago

I think that morning routine is important during the work/school week.  I think having that routine helps build a stable home.  Everyone knows what to expect when they wake in the morning verses creating chaos.   On the weekends on the other hand, change it up.   I do have a routine during the week.  And I have a hard time getting my day rolling if it gets disturbed.  Drives my hubby nuts.

6. spartucusjones profile image93
    spartucusjonesposted 4 years ago

My morning routine is coffee, and lots of it. And yes it is a good, good thing. Just ask anyone who has had to deal with me without it.

working