jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

How big is your bed?

1. blueorpurple profile image59
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

How big is your bed?

2. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

Queen, but we could sure use a California King!

3. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 6 years ago

I'm giving almost the exact same answer ... we have a queen, but if we had enough room, we'd have a California King as well.

4. KK Trainor profile image59
    KK Trainorposted 6 years ago

We used to have a king but it was just too big to crawl across so we downsized to a queen and it's perfect!

5. pink tulip profile image59
    pink tulipposted 6 years ago

i got a queen size bed. But I wish it is a king!

6. visionandfocus profile image71
    visionandfocusposted 6 years ago

We have a queen size. I understand here in North America the king size is bigger, but I seem to remember that when I was living in the UK, the queen size bed over there is bigger than the king size. I put it down to the fact that they have a reigning queen and not a king. I wonder if that's true, or whether my memory is playing tricks with me...

7. Juan Meza profile image59
    Juan Mezaposted 6 years ago

California King...upgraded from a regular king. Love the space...makes for better sleep.

8. moonfairy profile image78
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

big enough for me, my husband and our 90 pound golden retriever............and he takes up most of the room (until he's kicked off to his own bed) lol

9. American View profile image61
    American Viewposted 6 years ago

A king size and I love it. Funny a big bed but we are curled up next to each other

10. Guanta profile image71
    Guantaposted 6 years ago

I have always liked the look of a full size bed, yes, even with two people sharing the same bed.  I personally can sleep on a plank since I don't move around alot.

11. reena_yadav profile image77
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

I have a Queen size bed as well, but once we move to a bigger place ...  I want a Round O bed. If i can't get that Round O bed, then a King size bed would do.

12. Joan1 profile image57
    Joan1posted 6 years ago

Queen size, but I would like to have a bigger bed, my spouse always crawls up to me, leaving me with little space.

13. The Ghostwriter profile image74
    The Ghostwriterposted 6 years ago

We have a UK King Size, 6 foot wide but when I have stayed in the USA, the King size seems to but much bigger.

14. Miss Paula profile image39
    Miss Paulaposted 6 years ago

It's a California King and sometimes it isn't big enough

15. profile image0
    u01dtj6posted 6 years ago

I have a 6ft" Super King Size Bed. I bought mine at CleverClicker.co.uk - got a fantastic deal!

working