jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What can you do if you have nothing to do, are stuck at home, and lost your driv

1. D. S. profile image59
    D. S.posted 6 years ago

What can you do if you have nothing to do, are stuck at home, and lost your driver's license?

(and then only entertainment you got from before was something that required driving?) What are some fun things you can do at home? for young adults? (with no car.)

2. nickalls profile image59
    nickallsposted 6 years ago

buy a plane and you get more fun or if you are at 10 floor make some bungee-jumping

3. D. S. profile image59
    D. S.posted 6 years ago

obviously i cant buy a plane.. nothing super expensive

4. Monisajda profile image75
    Monisajdaposted 6 years ago

Always reading books, browsing Internet. Playing board games or inventing new games.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Redesign your room, or read a book you never thought you would enjoy.  Go to the library--walk if you have to or ride a bus.  Start writing an adventure story with yourself as the hero--write write write and pretty soon you won't miss the car.

6. Juan Meza profile image60
    Juan Mezaposted 6 years ago

Clean house and lounge around listening to oldies.

7. Ken Barton profile image59
    Ken Bartonposted 6 years ago

Well, I use to ride my bike to wherever I wanted to go.  That might work for you too. Otherwise, putting on a good pair of walking type gym shoes, is a great alternative to biking.  Take long walks / hikes, and see what you can discover.  Not having a driver's license is no excuse for not getting out of the house, or becoming a couch potato.  Get out and enjoy life while you can before time and old age steal even that ability from you.

Remember, "You lose what you don't use."  So, get out there and take life on. You get out of life what you put into it.  You decide, what you want, and only you can go out there and get it.  I wish you well as you move forward and upward.

Don't underestimate yourself, "Use what you have and never be satisfied with standing still."

8. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I think you should post random questions on hubpages.
    Oh wait, you already did that. Crap!
    Sorry, I'm out of Ideas.
    Maybe take an online class on making fake IDs?

9. profile image50
    jonardgolleposted 5 years ago

That depends, if you are looking into getting your license replaced, then you can just go online and see if there are options available for you to get replacement online. You can try and visit your local DMV site and look at your options on how to go about the replacement. If you are just looking into something that you can do, perhaps, you might want to dig through your garage and see if you have an old bike lying around that needs fixing. If you happen to have one then you can have this as your project and who knows? You may not need your driver's license after all.

working