jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What have you always wanted to do, but have not done yet?

1. veronamex profile image60
    veronamexposted 6 years ago

What have you always wanted to do, but have not done yet?

2. YadiraE profile image86
    YadiraEposted 6 years ago

I know this seems kind of weird, but I've always wanted to shoot a gun. Not at somebody or anything like that. But like in a firing range or something.

3. mcrawford76 profile image81
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

Oh there are so many things I would still love to do. Though if you ask anyone who knows me, I have had a very full and adventurous life up until about 12 years ago that is.

After having children, life has to slow down a bit. There isn't much room for rock climbing, white water rafting, hiking and bungee jumping with a toddler in the house.

My only hope is that I will still be young and able enough to complete my list after my children are grown.

I would like to:
    Skydive
    Explore the world’s great caverns
    Drive a race car (in an actual race)
    Publish a book (working on that)
    Write a screenplay that gets made into a movie (working on that too)
    Han glide
    Take a hot air balloon ride
    Take a zero gravity flight

I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.

4. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I have a few things left on my list of things to do. I want to travel and see Mexico, Barbados and visit my cousins again in Canada. I want to move to the country to a cottage with a bit of land and rescue and care for some ex-battery chickens.

5. Stone Gifts profile image59
    Stone Giftsposted 6 years ago

Sleep with a couple of girls simultaneously. But I'm not old and hope it will happen some day:)

6. penlady profile image62
    penladyposted 6 years ago

Travel to Hawaii,the islands and Europe; buy my dream home and car; my list can go on and on!

At least I'm still alive to fulfill it.

7. Vanessa Anderson profile image61
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I have a few answers for this question...

1) Go on an Alaskan cruise
    2) Scuba dive with sharks...no cage
    3) Write a book
    4) Meet my fave celebrities in person

8. twilanelson profile image61
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

I would love to be in Venice, and maybe even ride in a gondola.  It seems like this has always been a dream of mine.  I've seen pictures and there was a restaurant in Las Vegas that simulated the Venice Canals but I would just like to go to Venice and see them for myself in person.  Have a nice day.

9. graceomalley profile image84
    graceomalleyposted 6 years ago

Write a book, see a Blue Whale, live in a green house (not one of those glass ones, i mean one of those energy efficent ones), teach in a boarding school, take an Alaskan cruise, meet my relatives in Ireland.

working