jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What do you look forward every weekend?

1. rob_allen profile image85
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

What do you look forward every weekend?

2. Jennie Demario profile image40
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

Staying up late, sleeping in, wearing pajamas, going out dancing, getting some drinks, eating, eating, did i mention sleeping?

3. vgroom82 profile image59
    vgroom82posted 6 years ago

I look forward to Friday/Saturday nights out having a few drinks and dancing my night away. Having fun and also spending time w/my kids. smile

4. truthfornow profile image84
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

Getting to sleep in and hopefully not having to work too much and spending time with my cat.

5. jwalkerprice profile image59
    jwalkerpriceposted 6 years ago

I look forward to sleeping in and relaxing. It is nice to have a couple of days to get my mind off of my studies and spend time with friends.

6. profile image0
    DilaraMawlaMonzurposted 6 years ago

Every weekend is a blessing to me, for there are no rush hours, the whole family is together, and so much leisure  is at hand. These are the things that I look forward to.

7. lmarsh1203 profile image59
    lmarsh1203posted 6 years ago

My husband being home to help with the kids. It gets pretty crazy during the week and it's nice to have some help on the weekends. Sometimes I even get to sneak a little nap!

8. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I look forward to spending time with my daughter and partner. Having a lie in on a Sunday morning. Chilling out after a busy week, and not having to sit in rush hour traffic to get home.

9. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

I look forward to sleeping in, and just relaxing.

10. breathing profile image61
    breathingposted 6 years ago

I usually pass the weekend with my closest friend..we enjoy the weekend together and have great fun.