jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What was your childhood dream,and have you achieved it yet?

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

What was your childhood dream,and have you achieved it yet?

Or did you change it overtime.

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

my childhood dream was to be a hit-man. i never did do it but that's only because i ended up having kids so my priorities changed.

3. mcrawford76 profile image84
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

My main childhood dream was to be a police officer. I went through some of the training, was taking criminal justice classes, and doing ride-alongs with the LE in my home town. After about three years of this I came to the realization that the system we have today is deisgned to make LEOs NOT want to help people. The knowledge that there are SIX different reports you have to write every time you go hands on with someone was enough to dissuade me.

4. Dreamers Pen profile image57
    Dreamers Penposted 6 years ago

My childhood dream was to become a published author and I haven't achieved it yet.  Working on it though with the help of my fiance.  He's currently editing my first book while I am writing book 2 and 3.  I am hoping next year to send queries to agents.

5. Krysanthe profile image95
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

My childhood dream was to have a farm with lots of cows and horses.  That has long since changed, now the prospect just sounds daunting and something I would never like to do.

6. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

As a child I always wanted to be a movie star and no it didn't come true.

working