jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Explains the advantages of underfloor heating and why you should have it in your

1. beckhamdavid profile image57
    beckhamdavidposted 6 years ago

Explains the advantages of underfloor heating and why you should have it in your home or office.?

Explains the advantages of underfloor heating and why you should have it in your home or office.?

2. meow48 profile image74
    meow48posted 6 years ago

not being an expert, there is nothing like walking barefoot on a cold floor. so one advantage is that your feet would be warm, and since heat rises, would it not make the whole room warm in no time? but the pain of installation in an already built area would make the cost be outrageouw... would it not? ah, well...... i guess i had better get my furry slippers on for this winter... great question, hope a contractor answers this i will definitely follow it... if nothing else to learn something, take care.

3. lmarsh1203 profile image61
    lmarsh1203posted 6 years ago

I think it would be great to have underfloor heating in my bathroom during the winter months. I would love to step on a warm tile floor instead of a cold one.

4. nicolaroberts profile image57
    nicolarobertsposted 6 years ago

There are many benefits of using underfloor heating as opposed to traditional heating methods, please see the site www.floorheatingdirect.com/

working