What are your top five spring cleaning tasks?
I'm getting ready to make my list and get started here soon. I usually wipe down door tops, clean baseboards, take down and clean curtains, clean mini blinds and clean windows.
Cobwebs in my brain
1 set new goals in the spring instead of new years
2 landscaping my yard
3 clean out the gutters
4 clean the winter build-up out of the cars & wax cars
5 Do touch up painting around the house(my least favorite of all)
There are so many....
1. Mow and clean up out in the orchard, get the barn cleaned up.
2. Get the dock and boathouse straightened up and repaired for summer.
3. Plow up the south field, get it ready for planting
4. Clean up the guest houses.
5. Get the pool ready to go.
I can probably add ten more.....not enough hours in the day.
Clean out closets things you having touch in a year or six months donate those things you don't use or get ready for a garage sale,
don't for get to clean out your dry vent that goes out side... prevent fire
These are 'should be done' spring cleaning tasks
1. Clean all house windows, inside and outside.
2. Do 'housecleaning' throughout the whole house, meaning: extra cobwebs, extra dusting, cleaning underneath and behind furniture, washing all curtains, etc.
3. Cleaning out winter's trash from all flowerbeds.
4. Preparing flowerbeds, taking out weeds, putting on horse manure, etc.
5. Clean and vacuum out car.
by mathair6 years ago
It's the 1st of February and here in Ireland, today marks the first day of Spring. It's a bright crisp day and the perfect day to begin the Spring cleaning but...where do I start? It seems like clutter grows...
by Christin Sander4 years ago
What Spring cleaning tasks are most important?I tend to clean all the curtains and bedding and test the smoke detectors. I also start to prepare the garden area for when it warms enough to plant. Are there...
by Christin Sander3 years ago
Do you do "Fall cleaning" in addition to Spring cleaning?For some reason, I feel more compelled to do a deep cleaning and purge in the Fall right before the winter months - probably due to the anticipation of...
by Michal6 years ago
What are some of the best "spring cleaning" tips you have found?
by kat116 years ago
What do you do to start SPRING CLEANING?and What month?
by Jason Menayan6 years ago
Hey everyone,Robin published a new Learning Center entry yesterday, that will be helpful to those looking to enhance or recover search traffic to their popular Hubs:Increase your Traffic by Updating your Hubs using...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.