jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do ugly people ever find true love?

1. Khal Blogo profile image61
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

Do ugly people ever find true love?

2. ackman1465 profile image61
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

Since I did (find true love) I guess the answer is "Yes..."

P.S.  .... and I KNOW I've found true love because the lucky girl "Proves" she loves me, all the time!!!!!

3. alisha4u profile image39
    alisha4uposted 5 years ago

Love just happens...it doesnt need any excuse...
    No ugly, NO beautiful.... It's just made for everyone.... It Just Happens !!

4. jaswinder64 profile image61
    jaswinder64posted 5 years ago

Love doesn't see appearance. Love's relation is with soul, with true who you are, not how you look. So in my opinion yes, everybody deserve true love and anybody can feel that, no matter how you look. You are beautiful!

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Of course.  Once you get to know someone, looks become very unimportant.  Then when love does happen between the two, they become beautiful to each other.

6. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 5 years ago

This article is in response to someone asking, “Do ugly people ever find true love?” This article outlines the reasons I think they will do so in ever greater numbers. read more

7. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i'm ugly and i found true love so i can say YES to your question . booyaa

8. Ana Teixeira profile image82
    Ana Teixeiraposted 5 years ago

love doesn't depend on beauty or wealth, love happens, even because ugliness is a point of view. what you find attractive might be unatractive for someone else.

9. Camille Harris profile image
    Camille Harrisposted 5 years ago

Absolutely.

While I would argue that no one is physically "ugly," it's true that some people can be more physically attractive than others. My previous attractions were based on personality as much as looks (or so I thought), but they never worked out. My fiance and I began as friends and I was very much attracted to his personality. I truly love him and at the end of the day, it matters not what he (or I) looks like, not now, not ever.

10. badegg profile image78
    badeggposted 5 years ago

My mother in law did. That explains why my father in law got remarried.

Closed to reply

working