jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What weekly chores do you despise doing?

1. cactusbythesea profile image88
    cactusbytheseaposted 5 years ago

What weekly chores do you despise doing?

I don't enjoy doing any cleaning related to the bathroom.

2. huntnfish profile image99
    huntnfishposted 5 years ago

Dishes. I let them pile up until I don't have a clean dish anywhere in the house. After that I just wash one at a time as I need them. Gross, I know. Eventually I get around to tackling the stack, usually before I have company over haha

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Vacuuming.  We have 3 large dogs and every available color of dog hair. It is just an endless chore.  I think we could vacuum constantly and there would still be hair.  But they are family so we deal.

4. carol7777 profile image90
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

This may sound silly, but I hate emptying the dishwasher.. I also dislike changing the sheets.

1. Mazzy Bolero profile image81
      Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I also hate changing sheets, but especially the duvet cover. I am 5 feet tall and have a king size duvet.  I have even ended up inside it once or twice.

2. Tonipet profile image82
      Tonipetposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's funny mazzy and I can very much relate :smile

5. Tonipet profile image82
    Tonipetposted 5 years ago

Ironing. I don't know why I never seem to like it. The thought of having to press wrinkled clothes exactly right or you get more creases could mean a long day for me and my flat iron.

1. Mazzy Bolero profile image81
      Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree totally Tonipet.  If I find an item of clothing I like in a store, my first thought is "How much ironing will it need?"

2. Tonipet profile image82
      Tonipetposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very well said, mazzy, it's why I always buy no-ironing needed garments, lol. I'm with you!

working