jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Do you enjoy doing any of your daily or weekly chores? If so why?

1. sassydee profile image77
    sassydeeposted 5 years ago

Do you enjoy doing any of your daily or weekly chores? If so why?

for some reason I have always loved washing clothes from start (seperating colors) to the end (folding and putting them away), I have no amazing reason other than maybe because I love the smell of clean clothes and the feeling of warm soft clothes against my skin! lol

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6940826_f260.jpg

2. Disturbia profile image59
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

Yes, I love doing housework.  I find it good therapy and good exercise.

sassydeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

well stated

3. Pauline Davenport profile image60
    Pauline Davenportposted 5 years ago

Ironing is my favourite, especially when I have my favourite music on - the faster the music, the better as the ironing get done quicker. Ironing allows me to think of myself as a perfectionist (which I'm definitley not) when crumpled clothes come out beautiful, scented and wearable, and can plan places to go to in  my newly ironed stuff. It's a form of escapism for me really

that's so cool thanks

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I enjoy weekly cleaning. Turning on the radio, dancing around in my pj's doing chores and knowing I'll feel better when it is all done.

5. Tonipet profile image84
    Tonipetposted 5 years ago

I like doing almost anything around the house from cleaning to doing yardwork. But like you, I find washing clothes, folding and arranging them in the closet my most fun and biggest achievement for the week :smile

cool

6. Efficient Admin profile image95
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

I like doing the laundry too and other chores like vacuuming and scrubbing the bathroom because it's relaxing and I love the way everything looks better when I'm done.  Vacuuming makes the carpet look fluffier and cleaning the bathrooms, well I love the look and smell of a shiny bathroom.  Also steam cleaning the floors with my steam cleaner -- the floors just feel cleaner when I walk with my bear feet.

working