jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

Have you been to a situation that you encountered a scary person (robbers, crimi

1. allelsematters profile image76
    allelsemattersposted 5 years ago

Have you been to a situation that you encountered a scary person (robbers, criminals etc)?

And have you seen or encountered an supernatural beings?

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Yes, I've worked in two bank that were robbed.  And no nothing supernatural has happened to me.

allelsemattersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

did the robbers hurt anyone of your workmates or you?

2. duffsmom profile image59
      duffsmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, it was a passive robbery both times.  They handed the teller a note.  The first time the teller refused to  give him anything and he left.  The second time a note, but we were there for hours with the FBI afterward.

3. innerspin profile image92
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

One of the scariest people I've met was a policeman. He was waiting outside my house when I returned from work one day. He said. " Sorry, I've got bad news for you." My heart was thumping. He stood there shaking his head, all sorts of things raced through my mind. It turned out someone had tried to break in the house, but a neighbour had chased them off. The front door was broken with an axe but nobody got inside. The policeman kept saying, " Looks like someone's got it in for your family." He made everything ten times worse.

when he told you that it's like prolonging your agony. He should have just told you immediately the reason why he is outside our house smile

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

When I was younger I worked in a detention center so I have seen them all.

what did you see?0.0

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You name it, murderers, rapists, thieves, thugs, more fights than I can remember, etc. All the things that go on while inmates are locked up.

3. allelsematters profile image76

oh..glad that they are all locked up, i just hope that the policemen can catch more criminals..

4. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amen!!

5. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I was just heading to my car after work (I was in my 20s) in Liberty City, FL (Miami); when a "big thug" grabbed a woman, hit her, grabbed her purse and began to run away. I (not thinking) blindly chased after him; when I caught up to him, I (not unlike a blatant idiot) screamed at him (more like a banshee); well he dropped the purse and ran away at a quickened pace. I once again caught up to him and simply ran right "through him" not unlike a (charging) tackle in football. Since he did not see it coming it knocked him over quite significantly and he was incapacitated for a few seconds as I hit him with my best-ever right. He was finished; the cops arrived and he was taken away... The key is to respond (without thinking); if I was logical about this, I probably would not have reacted soon enough to catch him...

Wow, you are a hero then..The woman should be thanking you smile

6. tiffany delite profile image74
    tiffany deliteposted 5 years ago

my house was broken into and robbed one time, but none of us were there. still, i remember feeling so scared and violated in my own home for the longest time after that! not a good feeling and one i hope i never have to experience again! blessings!

Thank God that you were not there when that happened. We can buy the things that was stolen from us but not our lives. smile

working