If you could live anywhere where would it be?

1. Zaiden Jace profile image67
    Zaiden Jaceposted 4 years ago

If you could live anywhere where would it be?

2. Que Scout profile image76
    Que Scoutposted 4 years ago

Hi Zaiden

I think the best place would be one of the Scandinavian countries like Denmark or Sweden. I say this because they are the most affordable and cultured. Although their taxes are high the citizens have great roads, free medicine and some nice laws.

If you are a renter in Denmark the owner can not kick you out, ever. Nice stuff like that which is in the better interest of the public.

I live in Sydney Australia, said to be the most beautiful and modern in the world but it comes with major faults. Faults like being the world #1 most expensive place to live. To give you and idea; (USA dollar is equal to Aust. dollar), House 2 miles from city center $1.2 million, house 6 miles from center $850,000, and one the outer skirts 35 miles out (it is a big city) $550,000. No rental houses less than $1500 per month, Cigarette 20pk $22.00, ground beef $5.50 per lbs, Mickey D burger $4.50. Min wage $17.00 per hour & general Joe on the street $33 an hour. Out of work governent. pays max $1250 per month.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

The beach. I grew up in a suburb of LA on the beach. I left there many many years ago but still miss it so much. So if I could find a place that was affordable (HA) and not very populated, and with lots of pine and fir trees, on the coast-that would be my ideal. That would be Northern California I guess.  But I am in Montana and since my husband, kids and grandkids are here...I will stay.